- How can an existing member access the new Essentrics TV platform?
- For customers who registered to Essentrics TV on our old website, you will be directed to our new streaming platform when you visit Essentrics TV.
- To login enter the email address already associated with your Essentrics TV account & click “Next”.
- Select “Reset Your Password” and re-enter the email address already associated with your Essentrics TV account.
- You will be emailed a link to reset your password (if you don’t see it in your inbox check your junk mail). Click “Set Your Password”.
- Enter the password of your choice.
- You can now log in with your email address and newly selected password.
- Enjoy! You now have access to the new and improved Essentrics TV platform.
- How do I purchase Essentrics TV?
- To purchase Essentrics TV, click on the Shop menu on the homepage and click Streaming. This will take you to the Streaming homepage.
- Once on the streaming homepage, click Start Free Trial, which will prompt you to enter your credit card number to start your free trial.
- You will only be charged after the 7 day trial ends, at which point you will be billed on a monthly basis for your membership until you decide to cancel your membership.
- What is ESSENTRICS TV?
ESSENTRICS TV is an online streaming platform that gives you access to a collection of DVDs and exclusive workouts from Essentrics and Classical Stretch (the #1 fitness program on PBS and Public Television). Access our videos—anytime, anywhere—from your computer, smartphone or tablet to create your own workout schedule.
- What does a membership consist of?
Unlimited online access to a collection of the latest Essentrics and Classical Stretch workout DVDs, along with new & exclusive workout clips added regularly.
- Can I share my membership with someone else?
You may not share your account, password or username with any other person. Excessive viewing and logins may be deemed as fraudulent and your account may be terminated or suspended at the discretion of Essentrics® without refund.
- Can I watch Essentrics TV on an Amazon Fire stick?
While there is no specific Amazon Fire app available in the Amazon Fire app store, you can access Essentrics TV with your Amazon Fire stick using the SILK Browser. To access Essentrics TV with your Amazon Fire Stick you must use the SILK browser.
Instructions to access Essentricstv.com via Silk
- Open the Silk browser.
- Type Essentricstv.com into the URL search bar.
- Proceed to the Essentrics TV web landing page.
- Select Start Free Trial/Log In on the upper right hand corner of the page.
(If you are an existing Essentrics TV member, click Sign In. If you do not yet have an Essentrics TV account on the new platform, click Start Free Trial.)
If you are an existing member, click Sign In and:
- Type in your Email address and click Next.
- Enter your password and click Sign In.
If you do not yet have an Essentrics TV account, click Start Free Trial and:
- Enter your Email, Password and payment details to start your free trial.
- Please note that a $1 authorization hold will be placed on your credit card until the end of your free trial.
- What DVD titles are available on ESSENTRICS TV?
ESSENTRICS: Essentrics Body Sculpting Vol.2, Full Body Workout Vol.3, Essentrics Stretch Series Vol.1, Pain Relief Workouts, Toning for Beginners, Full Body Toning, Aging Backwards for Beginners (Posture & Pain-Relief and Mobility & Bone Strengthening), The Ultimate Stretch Workouts, Barre Workout , Strength & Stretch in Motion, Class of 2012, Pregnancy Workout, Conditioning for Runners, and The Body Sculpting Series
ESSENTRICS (in French): Entraînement à la barre, Étirer et renforcer en mouvement, Classe de 2012
CLASSICAL STRETCH: Season 12 TV series (30 episodes), Season 11 TV series (30 episodes), Season 10 TV series (30 episodes), Season 9 TV series (30 episodes), Season 8 TV Series (30 episodes), Season 7 TV Series (30 episodes), and Vintage Classical Stretch Workouts: Arms & Abs, Legs & Butt, and Full Body Workout
NEW ESSENTRICS TV EXCLUSIVE WORKOUTS added regularly!
- Posture & Spine Workout +
- Waist & Arm Lengthening Workout +
- Cardio Inner Thigh Workout +
- Total Body Tone Workout +
- Hip & Knee Strengthening Workout +
- Express Workouts +
- Leg & Butt Sculpting Workout +
- Full Body Stretch Workout +
- Toning & Sculpting Workout +
- Posture Workout +
- AM Workout +
- PM Workout +
- Barre & Tone Release Workout +
- Full Body Toning Workout +
- Body Reshaping & Posture+
- Conditioning for Runners+
- What does a monthly membership cost?
A membership costs $14.95 + applicable taxes, per month. Streaming memberships cannot be purchased in combination with any other products. If you wish to order something else in addition to your Essentrics TV streaming membership you will need to start a new transaction after your streaming registration is complete.
- What are the terms of the membership?
Membership subscriptions renew on a monthly basis. Your subscription will be renewed automatically unless you cancel your subscription. For instructions on how to cancel your subscription, please click here.
If you are having trouble cancelling your subscription, please contact email@example.com
- I've registered for ESSENTRICS TV, how do I access the videos?
As soon as you register for the membership you will be billed and will have immediate access to the streaming service. To access Essentrics TV you will need to click on "Essentrics TV" on the top right hand corner of the website. If you are not logged in you will be prompted to; if you are logged in you can scroll down to begin strengthening and stretching!
- Which credit cards are accepted on ESSENTRICS TV?
Essentrics TV accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Maestro.
- What are the maximum number of devices I can use with my ESSENTRICS TV membership?
Currently, you can not have more than 3 devices or browsers logged into one Essentrics TV account. If our system registers more than 3 devices or browsers that you might have tried to watch from it will limit your account.
Follow these steps to refresh your account: