These FAQ relate to the Essentrics® TV streaming platform (available exclusively in English.) The Essentrics TV platform is run on Vimeo OTT belonging to VHX Corporation (a Vimeo Inc. subsidiary). Please click here for all Essentrics TV FAQs.
If you are a subscriber to the French Essentrics TV platform: La sélection, Please click here for all FAQ relating to la sélection.
- How can an existing, paying member access the new Essentrics TV platform?
- For customers who registered to Essentrics TV on our old website, you will be directed to our new streaming platform when you visit Essentrics TV.
- To login enter the email address already associated with your Essentrics TV account (this is the address that you are receiving this email at) & click “Next”.
- Select “Reset Your Password” and re-enter the email address already associated with your Essentrics TV account.
- You will be emailed a link to reset your password (if you don’t see it in your inbox check your junk mail). Click “Set Your Password”.
- Enter the password of your choice.
- You can now log in with your email address and newly selected password.
- Enjoy! You now have access to the new and improved Essentrics TV platform.
- What is ESSENTRICS TV?
ESSENTRICS TV is an online streaming platform that gives you access to a collection of DVDs and exclusive workouts from Essentrics and Classical Stretch (the #1 fitness program on PBS and Public Television). Access our videos—anytime, anywhere—from your computer, smartphone or tablet to create your own workout schedule.
- How do I purchase Essentrics TV?
To purchase Streaming, click on the Shop menu on the homepage and click Streaming. This will take you to the Streaming homepage. Once on the streaming homepage, click Start Free Trial, which will prompt you to enter your credit card number to start your free trial. You will only be charged after the 7 day trial ends, at which point you will be billed on a monthly basis for your membership until you decide to cancel your membership. Your subscription will automatically renew every month unless you cancel your subscription.
What does a monthly membership cost?
A membership costs $14.95 + applicable taxes, per month. Streaming memberships cannot be purchased in combination with any other products. If you wish to order something else in addition to your Essentrics TV streaming membership you will need to start a new transaction in the Store after your streaming registration is complete.
I've registered for ESSENTRICS TV, how do I access the videos?
As soon as you "Start Free Trial", you will have access to Essentrics TV. To access Essentrics TV you will need to click on "Streaming" in the main menu bar, or click on Shop and select "Streaming." You will land on the Essentrics TV homepage, where you can Sign In and begin viewing the workouts.
- Can I watch Essentrics TV on an Amazon Fire stick?
While there is no specific Amazon Fire app available in the Amazon Fire app store, you can access Essentrics TV with your Amazon Fire stick using the SILK Browser. To access Essentrics TV with your Amazon Fire Stick you must use the SILK browser.
Instructions to access Essentricstv.com via Silk
- Open the Silk browser.
- Type Essentricstv.com into the URL search bar.
- Proceed to the Essentrics TV web landing page.
- Select Start Free Trial/Log In on the upper right hand corner of the page.
(If you are an existing Essentrics TV member, click Sign In. If you do not yet have an Essentrics TV account on the new platform, click Start Free Trial.)
If you are an existing member, click Sign In and:
- Type in your Email address and click Next.
- Enter your password and click Sign In.
If you do not yet have an Essentrics TV account, click Start Free Trial and:
- Enter your Email, Password and payment details to start your free trial.
- Please note that a $1 authorization hold will be placed on your credit card until the end of your free trial.
- What does a membership consist of?
Unlimited online access to a collection of the latest Essentrics and Classical Stretch workout DVDs, along with new & exclusive workout clips added regularly.
- Can I share my membership with someone else?
You may not share your account, password or username with any other person. Excessive viewing and logins may be deemed as fraudulent and your account may be terminated or suspended at the discretion of the Website without refund.
- What DVD titles are available on ESSENTRICS TV?
ESSENTRICS: Essentrics Body Sculpting Vol.2, Full Body Workout Vol.3, Essentrics Stretch Series Vol.1, Pain Relief Workouts, Toning for Beginners, Full Body Toning, Aging Backwards for Beginners (Posture & Pain-Relief and Mobility & Bone Strengthening), The Ultimate Stretch Workouts, Barre Workout , Strength & Stretch in Motion, Class of 2012, Pregnancy Workout, Conditioning for Runners, and The Body Sculpting Series
ESSENTRICS (in French): Entraînement à la barre, Étirer et renforcer en mouvement, Classe de 2012
CLASSICAL STRETCH: Season 12 TV series (30 episodes), Season 11 TV series (30 episodes), Season 10 TV series (30 episodes), Season 9 TV series (30 episodes), Season 8 TV Series (30 episodes), Season 7 TV Series (30 episodes), and Vintage Classical Stretch Workouts: Arms & Abs, Legs & Butt, and Full Body Workout
NEW ETV EXCLUSIVE WORKOUTS added regularly!
Posture & Spine Workout +
Waist & Arm Lengthening Workout +
Cardio Inner Thigh Workout +
Total Body Tone Workout +
Hip & Knee Strenghtening Workout +
Express Workouts +
Leg & Butt Sculpting Workout +
Full Body Stretch Workout +
Toning & Sculpting Workout +
Lower Body Stretch Workouts +
Posture Workout +
AM-PM Workouts +
Barre & Tone Release Workout +
Full Body Toning Workout +
Conditioning for Runners