These FAQ relate to the Essentrics® TV streaming platform (available exclusively in English.) The Essentrics TV platform is run on Vimeo OTT belonging to VHX Corporation (a Vimeo Inc. subsidiary). Please click here for all Essentrics TV FAQs.
If you are a subscriber to the French Essentrics TV platform: La sélection, Please click here for all FAQ relating to la sélection.
- How can an existing, paying member access the new Essentrics TV platform?
- For customers who registered to Essentrics TV on our old website, you will be directed to our new streaming platform when you visit Essentrics TV.
- To login enter the email address already associated with your Essentrics TV account (this is the address that you are receiving this email at) & click “Next”.
- Select “Reset Your Password” and re-enter the email address already associated with your Essentrics TV account.
- You will be emailed a link to reset your password (if you don’t see it in your inbox check your junk mail). Click “Set Your Password”.
- Enter the password of your choice.
- You can now log in with your email address and newly selected password.
- Enjoy! You now have access to the new and improved Essentrics TV platform.
- What is ESSENTRICS TV?
ESSENTRICS TV is an online streaming platform that gives you access to a collection of DVDs and exclusive workouts from Essentrics and Classical Stretch (the #1 fitness program on PBS and Public Television). Access our videos—anytime, anywhere—from your computer, smartphone or tablet to create your own workout schedule.
- How do I purchase Essentrics TV?
To purchase Streaming, click on the Shop menu on the homepage and click Streaming. This will take you to the Streaming homepage. Once on the streaming homepage, click Start Free Trial, which will prompt you to enter your credit card number to start your free trial. You will only be charged after the 7 day trial ends, at which point you will be billed on a monthly basis for your membership until you decide to cancel your membership. Your subscription will automatically renew every month unless you cancel your subscription.
What does a monthly membership cost?
When you register for your free trial to Essentrics TV a $1 (plus tax depending on your location) authorization hold will be placed on your card. After your free trial expires this hold will be refunded to your card and you’ll be charged the full price of Essentrics TV as listed below.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Maestro. Charges on your card will appear as OTT*ESSENTRICSTV. By starting your free trial you authorize us to charge your credit or debit card.
You may cancel at any time will continue to have access to Essentrics TV until the end of your billing period.
Prices vary depending on where and how you sign up. If you wish to access the Essentrics TV through one of our various apps, Registering through the Essentrics TV web platform and then logging into your chosen app will result in a cheaper price per month than registering directly through the app itself.
Registering via Essentrics TV Website*
*Your price will be determined by your geographical location at the time of registration.
United States - $14.95 USD per month
Canada - $16.75 CAD per month
United Kingdom - £12.95 (+ vat) per month
Europe - €13.95 (+ vat) per month
Everywhere else - $14.95 USD (+ tax) converted to your local currency
Registering via Essentrics TV Website*
*Your price will be determined by your billing address.
United States - $19.99 USD per month
Canada - $19.99 CAD per month
Everywhere else - $19.99 USD (+ tax) converted to your local currency
I've registered for ESSENTRICS TV, how do I access the videos?
As soon as you "Start Free Trial", you will have access to Essentrics TV. To access Essentrics TV you will need to click on "Streaming" in the main menu bar, or click on Shop and select "Streaming." You will land on the Essentrics TV homepage, where you can Sign In and begin viewing the workouts.
How can I watch Essentrics TV?
You can watch Essentrics TV on your computer, smartphone, tablet and smart TV once you become a member and then log in to your account .
Here’s how to access Essentrics TV:
- Watch on your Computer:
– Go to essentricstv.com to access Essentrics TV via your web browser.
- Watch on your smart TV:
– Download our App via Apple TV or Android TV.
– Download our iOSor Android mobile App and then use a mirroring device such as Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV stick, etc. to “mirror” to your smart TV.
– Connect your computer/laptop to your smart TV using an HDMI cable.
– Certain smart TVs that have a built-in web browser, will enable you to access essentricstv.com directly, in which you can log in to your streaming account and watch directly on your TV.
- Watch on your smartphone or tablet:
– Download our iOSor Android mobile App via the Apple app store or via Google Play.
– Watch directly on your smartphone or tablet’s web browser. For more details on how to stream, please visit our Essentrics TV Help Pages.
** Note about Amazon Fire stick**
While there is no specific Amazon Fire app available in the Amazon Fire app store, you can access Essentrics TV with your Amazon Fire stick using the SILK Browser. To access Essentrics TV with your Amazon Fire Stick you must use the SILK browser.
Instructions to access Essentricstv.com via Silk
- Open the Silk browser.
- Type Essentricstv.com into the URL search bar.
- Proceed to the Essentrics TV web landing page.
- Select Start Free Trial/Log In on the upper right hand corner of the page.
(If you are an existing Essentrics TV member, click Sign In. If you do not yet have an Essentrics TV account on the new platform, click Start Free Trial.)
If you are an existing member, click Sign In and:
- Type in your Email address and click Next.
- Enter your password and click Sign In.
If you do not yet have an Essentrics TV account, click Start Free Trial and:
Enter your Email, Password and payment details to start your free trial.
Please note that a $1 authorization hold will be placed on your credit card until the end of your free trial.
- Watch on your Computer:
Can I view Essentrics TV workouts offline (without internet or data)? Essentrics TV workouts are not available for download but are available for offline viewing through our Android and IOS Apps.
To add a workout for offline viewing:
- Visit the Apple Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android) to download the App.
- Open the app on your IOS or Android device, make sure you are connected to the internet.
- Log-in if you are not logged in
- Click on the workout that you would like to view offline
- Once the workout is opened click on the download button at the top right-hand corner See below)
- All videos that you have downloaded for offline viewing will be stored in the library section of the APP located at the bottom of the screen.
- Once a video has been downloaded for offline viewing it will be saved for as long as you have an active subscription.
- What does a membership consist of?
Unlimited online access to a collection of the latest Essentrics and Classical Stretch workout DVDs, along with new & exclusive workout clips added regularly.
- Can I share my membership with someone else?
You may not share your account, password or username with any other person. Excessive viewing and logins may be deemed as fraudulent and your account may be terminated or suspended at the discretion of the Website without refund.
- What DVD titles are available on ESSENTRICS TV?
ESSENTRICS Workouts: Essentrics Body Sculpting Vol.2, Full Body Workout Vol.3, Essentrics Stretch Series Vol.1, Pain Relief Workouts, Toning for Beginners, Full Body Toning, Aging Backwards for Beginners (Posture & Pain-Relief and Mobility & Bone Strengthening), The Ultimate Stretch Workouts, Barre Workout , Strength & Stretch in Motion, Class of 2012, Pregnancy Workout, Conditioning for Runners, and The Body Sculpting Series
ESSENTRICS Workouts (in French): Entraînement à la barre, Étirer et renforcer en mouvement, Classe de 2012
CLASSICAL STRETCH Workouts: Season 12 TV series (30 episodes), Season 11 TV series (30 episodes), Season 10 TV series (30 episodes), Season 9 TV series (30 episodes), Season 8 TV Series (30 episodes), Season 7 TV Series (30 episodes), and Vintage Classical Stretch Workouts: Arms & Abs, Legs & Butt, and Full Body Workout
NEW ESSENTRICS TV EXCLUSIVE WORKOUTS added regularly! CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL ESSENTRICS TV EXCLUSIVE WORKOUTS.
What are the terms of the membership?
Membership subscriptions renew on a monthly basis. Your subscription will be renewed automatically unless you cancel your subscription. For instructions on how to cancel your subscription, please click here.
If you are having trouble cancelling your subscription, please contact email@example.com
Which credit cards are accepted on ESSENTRICS TV?
Essentrics TV accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Maestro.
What are the maximum number of devices I can use with my ESSENTRICS TV membership?
Currently, you can not have more than 3 devices or browsers logged into one Essentrics TV account. If our system registers more than 3 devices or browsers that you might have tried to watch from it will limit your account.
Follow these steps to refresh your account: